The secret is out: If you want to lose weight, lower your cholesterol, avoid cancer, and prevent (or even reverse) type 2 diabetes and heart disease, the right food is your best medicine—and the Forks Over Knives way is your solution. Forks Over Knives—the book, the film, and the movement—is the international phenomenon that first emphasized the benefits of plant-based eating, and thousands of people have cut out meat, dairy, and oils from their diet and seen amazing results. If you’re one of them, or you’d like to be, you need this cookbook.
Forks Over Knives—The Cookbook proves that the Forks Over Knives philosophy is not about what you can’t eat, but what you can. Chef Del Sroufe, the man behind some of the mouthwatering meals in the landmark documentary, and his collaborators transform wholesome fruits, vegetables, grains, and legumes into hundreds of recipes—classic and unexpected, globally and seasonally inspired, and for every meal of the day, all through the year:
- Breakfast: Very Berry Smoothie, Breakfast Quinoa with Apple Compote
- Salads, Soups and Stews: Kale Salad with Maple-Mustard Dressing, Lotsa Vegetable Chowder, Lucky Black-Eyed Pea Stew
- Pasta and Noodle Dishes: Mushroom Stroganoff, Stir-Fried Noodles with Spring Vegetables
- Stir-Fried, Grilled and Hashed Vegetables: Grilled Eggplant “Steaks”
- Baked and Stuffed Vegetables: Millet-Stuffed Chard Rolls
- The Amazing Bean: White Beans and Escarole with Parsnips
- Great Grains: Polenta Pizza with Tomatoes and Basil
- Desserts: Apricot Fig Squares, Bursting with Berries Cobbler . . . and much more!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.